Zarpint on Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:55:15 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Eep

I am. I would very much like a better way of doing things.

Let's see: I could do something like:

{
Add 'Rob' to the list of players with all of the attributes e had when e
last existed.
Remove the 'Garbage Collection' rule.
}

and then add something about players not counting towards votes after N
weeks of inactivity for some N.

Suggestions?

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, SkArcher wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:33:45 -0500 (EST), Zarpint <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> > That sucks. I'll prop away Garbage Collection, since it's a bad idea.
> > I can try to prop you back in, using a Deus-like effect, unless someone
> > has a better idea.
> >

> Strange, on the ballot you were against propping to undo things in a deus
> like manner?
>
> I merely point out the turnabout of course
>

> SkArcher

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd