Zarpint on Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:34:07 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Eep

That sucks. I'll prop away Garbage Collection, since it's a bad idea.
I can try to prop you back in, using a Deus-like effect, unless someone
has a better idea.

Zarpint

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Rob Speer wrote:

> So I was just thinking I should officially go On Leave, so nothing bad
> would happen to me while I'm being lame and not participating in the
> Nomic.
>
> I check my Nomic mail and see that I've been removed from the roster. Is
> that it? My nomic player is gone, poof? Or is there something quick I
> can do to save myself?
> --
> Rob Speer

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd