Baron von Skippy on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:36:58 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 Ballot

>> As much as I didn't like that prop, this kind of fix is problematic -
>> like killing a rodent with assault weapons, or whatever SkArcher
>> said about using a Deus on it.
>
>The Deus would be a problem because it could be used indiscriminately by
>it's wielder as they chose, while a Prop is at least democratically
>indiscriminate, in that you can choose to oppose it, as you have done.

-Are we talking about a Deus Ex Ovum here? I just want to check, because the indiscriminate user of such a device would be our beloved Admin and no other. Think of it as the ultimate veto.-

[[BvS]]