SkArcher on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 05:53:55 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 Ballot

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 06:59:01 -0500, Glotmorf <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 28 Mar 2004 at 12:30, SkArcher wrote:

Yeah, I'm disappointed about that.  I would prefer a
requirement for explicit resubmission (even if for free)
rather than an automatic carryover.  Wasn't it Wonko's voting
prop that got shelved twice, then passed, without a single
change made to it?

Yes, it was. That is the prop my other prop would redact upon passage.

As it is I tried to make this prop work as a simple but effective method of modifying proposals to allow them to continue, with a bandwidth cost of less than the submission of an actual new prop to encourage perfection of proposals, and yet a low enough cost to make it feasable. As it goes however, It seems that I will have nto do the very very complex version, which essentially does exactly the same damn thing with added text and loopholes.