Glotmorf on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:57:02 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 Ballot

On 26 Mar 2004 at 12:49, Zarpint wrote:

> There currently is no Style Police- Glotmorf failed to give the scarf
> to anyone for countless nweeks, and so Eris knows where it is now (I
> think you lose it after two nweeks.)

Countless?  COUNTLESS?  I count two.  Maybe that's countless
for YOU...

Anyway, the Style Police will give an opinion shortly.  I just
gotta get this dang scarf tied around my tongue just so...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt