Bill Adlam on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:54:08 -0600 (CST)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

Dave announced:

> Ballot forthcoming. As I interpret the current set of voting rules
> and the
> timing that relates to them, the Clock comes back on, as of now, and
> reads
> nday 8. So you only get 2 1/2 days instead of 3 to vote. I'm pretty
> sure
> this is more of Wonko's doing.

Yes, the clock caught me by surprise too, making me unable to execute
the wicked radical plot I'd planned.  Not that I'm bitter, I just feel
I should apologise to all of you for not bedeviling you with the evil
scam I promised.  In recompense, I do intend to afflict you with at
least one unpleasant exploit in the near future.

Sagitta