Glotmorf on 27 Feb 2004 13:03:28 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] [Calvinball] meanwhile

On 27 Feb 2004 at 7:55, Bill Adlam wrote:

> I sign Zarpint in invisible ink, making em Zarpunsigned int the
> Incomplete (or Zarpunsigned for short).  I use my Clue to unseal our
> Sealed Orders, which read:
>
> "The players' quest is to discover the Fountain of Euthanasia."
>
> I make a mental note not to drink from it, while also wondering what
> trilogy to cross with BvS.  In search of inspiration, I peruse the Tax
> Return of the King.
>
> I build a snowman of the same size, shape and religion as SkArcher.
>
> Sagitta (briefly Glotmorf)

I spray the Baron with Wookie Hair Spray and leave em covered
with hair, thus crossing em with the Star Wars Trilogy (which
doesn't include those other wastes of celluloid).

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt