Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 25 Feb 2004 16:14:26 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] test

I proclaim that I now receive a point, since Calvinball contains
everything, including SkArcher, and so SkArcher has attempted to
eat emself, which is a contradiction. I now have *zonk* points.

Zarpint

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, SkArcher wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:48:32 -0500, Zarpint Jeremy Cook
> <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > And you know what happens to people who violate the Canon,
> > don't you?
> >
> > Anyone up for calvinball while we wait?
>
> I eat Calvinball
>

> SkArcher

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd