Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 25 Feb 2004 15:48:34 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] test

And you know what happens to people who violate the Canon,
don't you?

Anyone up for calvinball while we wait?

Zarpint

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Glotmorf wrote:

> On 25 Feb 2004 at 15:12, SkArcher wrote:
>
> > if anyone gets this, please respond. i haven't had nomic mail in a
> > little while now
>
> You know, I almost didn't respond to this because it didn't
> follow established canon.  You're supposed to tell us to NOT
> respond.  Ah well...
>
> 						Glotmorf
>
> -----
> The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
> http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd