Baron von Skippy on 5 Feb 2004 05:09:43 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New and %$!@ing improved

>>>Almost nothing can be targeted. We should be able to target Props and
>Rules,
>>>at least- you've put the entire game on that list.
>>-Well, thith ith true. However, no way you get to target rules. Propth,
>/maybe,/ but not ruleth. Altho notithe that balefire ith a lot cheaper now,
>becauthe
>>ath you thay, it'th not that uthful. Yet. If we thill had the Grid, we
>could zap Gnometh, Thpeederth, perhapth even whole Grid Thquares out of
>ethithtenthe
>>(existence). If enough people want Propothalth on that litht, I'll put it
>on. Any thoughth?-
>
>Why not just have a complete list of everything that *can* be balefired?
>Then you could have it start out as absolutely nothing (or very short) and
>allow it to grow.

-I wath having thith dithcuthion with thomeone elthe, actually. The problem ith, either we do your litht and people forget to update it and balefire stayth thucky, or we do my litht and run the rithk of thomething important being created and thomeone with a Wonko-like mindthet balefiring it and cauthing problems. I kind of prefer my way, becauthe /anything/ not on that litht ith legal, ath oppothed to only the things people think to add to it, which might not be many. Given the current litht, I could remove thomeone'th Thcore from exithtenth before they thart a thcam up, thuth preventing the thcam. Or I could take out one action in a sequence and leave them looking thilly. Or I could balefire your Hand. Cardth are not protected. There really are a lot of targeth here, you jutht have to look for them.-

[[BvEth]]