Baron von Skippy on 5 Feb 2004 02:13:45 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New and %$!@ing improved

>I have a couple problems with this:
-Of courthe you do.-

>Almost nothing can be targeted. We should be able to target Props and Rules,
>at least- you've put the entire game on that list.
-Well, thith ith true. However, no way you get to target rules. Propth, /maybe,/ but not ruleth. Altho notithe that balefire ith a lot cheaper now, becauthe ath you thay, it'th not that uthful. Yet. If we thill had the Grid, we could zap Gnometh, Thpeederth, perhapth even whole Grid Thquares out of ethithtenthe (existence). If enough people want Propothalth on that litht, I'll put it on. Any thoughth?-

>You say you can target specific Dimensions of a Player, but not Dimensions.
-Right. I could target your Charm, but I can't target Charm ithelf.-

>Then you say you can't target Players at all- same for specific Rules'
>Chutzpahs.
-Well, do you want to be removed from the Game for twenty pointh? We'd have no playerth left inthide of a week.-

>I'm not sure how Precedence and the Blanket Permissions rule affect this,
>but I want to target more stuff.
-Me too, but we're trying not to kill the Game.-

-I don't think that'th what it meanth. It'th taken from www.sluggy.com, and it'th more like Deuth Ex Machina in an egg form. Doeth that change your analythith?

>And Big-Bad-Nos don't work because they don't take Precedence over r204-
>your Rule does, but not the Card.

-They altho don't fall under ith jurisdiction, thince they aren't ruleth or propothalth.-

<thnip>

[[BvEth]]