SkArcher on 30 Jan 2004 22:47:26 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 56 RESULTS

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:05:25 -0000, SkArcher <SkArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:59:23 -0600, Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Proposal 1770/0 (Once More, With Less Suckage) (Baron von Skippy):
AFF: Baron von Skippy x2, bd, Mikie The Inscrutable, The Pusher Robot, Zarpint
NEG: Glotmorf, Sagitta, SkArcher x3, Teucer, Wonko
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (6-6-0-0). Measure fails. Baron von Skippy loses 3 points.

-Two things. The first is one of SkArcher's "NO" votes. The other is his other one. There were only two - one of them was shuffled off to proposal 1757.-

actually, I still say it wasn't, as my mail to -business was late. I intend to CFI, because I damn well don't want this daft prop of yours to become rule, even if it means CFIing my own votes.

Actually, having looked at it, I cannot find any rule which gives the Administrator the right to recognize votes on -discuss. As my votes on -business were late, I respectfully submit to the administrator that my last alteration to the vote allocation was late, and has therefore not taken place. This means that I have voted 3 times on p1770, which therefore fails.

If you can point to a rule that says otherwise, i'd be interested, but I think we repealed it...

SkArcher