Baron von Skippy on 30 Jan 2004 22:12:56 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] scarf

>For eir *buzz* extremely stylish Proposal "Once More, With Less Suckage", which
>sadly did not pass, as well as *buzz* for many other exceedingly stylish
>comments, I hereby *crackle* award Baron von Skippy, Spoilsport and Wielder
>of Duck Tape, Knight of the Gnome Scam, Lord of the Ballot Scam,
>Knight of the Conquest Scam, Unwitting Engineer of the Charm Scam, Patriarch
>of B Nomic, Nweek 34 Nomvivor, Survivor of the Summer of Nyear 5, and recipient
>of the Cactus Jack Memorial Prize the Pink Cashmere Scarf of Impeccable Style.
>Wear it *buzz* proudly, for I have Cleaned it of Lint.
>
>"We're knights of the round table,
>We dance whenever we're able.
>We do routines, and chorus scenes,
>With pink scarfs impeccable!"

-I'd like to thank the academy for this lovely honor. I'd also like to point out that as it is now nweek 57, and as I joined sometime in nweek 6, I went through exactly 50 end-of-nweeks without the Scarf, before /someone/ broke that nice little record, Zarpint.

Don't mind me, this thing just doesn't go with anything I own at /all./ I'm going to have to get a whole new wardrobe now. Oh well. It's Valentine's Day season. Pink should be easy to find. Ooh, and this thing is all soft and warm...-

[[BvS]]