SkArcher on 27 Jan 2004 22:26:44 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI 1748

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:22:32 -0600, Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I find that the Plaintiffs score is 42, on the grounds that while the
"difference" between the score makes no differenciation between the
directions (incremental or decremental) of change in the score, nor does
it state that the direction of alteration of score is altered by the
change. Therefore the only possible score which Wonko may be said to have
is 42.

-Pardon me for this - I'm going to claim a lack of sleep lately as an excuse - but are you saying that the answer is 42? Does Wonko know where his towel is, that's a question. Or his toothpicks...-

I sass Wonko, he's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

SkArcher