Baron von Skippy on 27 Jan 2004 22:15:29 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 56 BALLOT (Corrected)

>> Proposal 1770/0: Once More, With Less Suckage (Baron von Skippy)
>
>No. These are too crazy when used together. (If I use the Tydnab Emyt
>to cancel your act of using the Balefire Rod to erase the Deus Ex Ovum
>retroactively after it was used, there's no telling what could happen.
>Especially because then you'd get the Tydnab Emyt, and I might get the
>Balefire Rod.

-I'll grant that this is a valid point... although what I think would happen would be you'd be minus one Tydnab Emyt, I'd still have the Balefire Rod and my 50 points, and the game would have been spun backwards. Except that turning time backwards would give you back the Tydnab. It should also be noted that Dave using a Deus Ex Ova would make the Balefire Rod useless, because it only works on events that have already happened. Going back in time messes with that. Basically, you make a stack, resolve the items on the stack from the last declared to the first declared, and see where you are. Just like in Magic. Think of these as instants, and it's really easy to figure out.-

[[BvS]]