Daniel Lepage on 11 Jan 2004 21:08:50 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On Jan 9, 2004, at 12:06 PM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:

Well, all we're doing here is replacing one proper noun with another, which
can't screw anything up.

'Course it can. We got props that mention the admin, there might be cards, other game documents...

A friend of mine tried this once, in a different game a long time ago, and the results were disastrous. I don't want to see that happen again.

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win.