Daniel Lepage on 30 Dec 2003 05:32:59 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The Grid (with apologies to the scientists and staff of the Beagle2 project)

On Saturday, December 27, 2003, at 07:23 PM, bd wrote:

On Thursday 25 December 2003 06:34 pm, SkArcher wrote:
2. No Player may own more than one JunkBot.

Why not? Maybe make it so that junkbots can construct others, but you can only
send a new one down if you don't already have any...

I pictured the Grid as being more like a MUD than an RTS; ideally, I'd like every action taken by a given player to be caused by a single avatar.

--
Wonko