Mark Karasek on 9 Dec 2003 20:58:56 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Should Wonko be Infinitely Stylish?

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:44:48 -0500, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, I seem to have lost some messages... I sent out a CFI and a protoproposal, but received neither of them back, nor did I get the message that the message I'm replying to is a reply to. Has anyone besides me and TPR spoken since 2:42?

I've received 8 messages since 2:42, which includes the one I've sent plus four of yours (the two you mentioned, this, and the one after this). The other two were from SkArcher and Iain.

--The Pusher Robot