Glotmorf on 9 Dec 2003 02:21:12 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Societies and the Roster

On 8 Dec 2003 at 16:04, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> Looking at the Society Charters page, and at the Roster page, I
> realized that many things are shown that don't exist anymore, for
> example, Team Crimson and Team Turquoise.
>
> Certain societies on the charter page are, I suspect, nonexistent, but
> I'm not sure which. Does anyone know anything about the existence or
> lack thereof of the following societies?
>
> House Grem
> Athena's Society
> OrcTech
> The Secret Mookies
> Orc's Expoits of Props E Voted Against
> Wonko's Cashbox
> The First National Bank of bd
> Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe
> vSOI
> vSet
> The Upper House
> The Mercantile Society
>
> Some of these have entries on the Roster page, listing membership, etc.
> Does anyone know which of these still exist?

Well, Athena's Society is, at the moment, a tontine, though
Orc in a Spacesuit should be removed from its membership
listing, as e's gone.  Either e's a Lost Soul, and not a
player, and thus not a member, or else e's nothing, and thus
not a member.

OrcTech still exists, and, unless you've resigned, you're a
member, guy.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower