Glotmorf on 9 Dec 2003 02:12:17 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] options for automating my life

On 5 Dec 2003 at 0:18, David E. Smith wrote:

> (I'd really suggest for this that we eventually set up another list,
> spoon-robots or something, that's considered a public forum, but to which
> no humans can post - we can all subscribe and be happy.)

I'd suggest the messages go to spoon-business with the player
references, just so that we have demonstratable sequence of
messages.  It may become critical some day whether a player
message came before a bot message.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower