Daniel Lepage on 2 Dec 2003 00:33:52 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] new cards, anyone?

On Monday, December 1, 2003, at 07:22 PM, Craig wrote:

 {{
__SMACK__
Image: Someone being smacked with a clue-by-four.
Body: Choose a player with the attribute Hand Job Master. That player
loses
that attribute and selects another player, known as the Target. The
Target
then loses one point of Respect.
 }}

I disagree with the random alteration of Respect.

I was also pondering using style instead. How would you feel about that?

Fine by me.

If a Hand Job Master is targeted with one of these, can e wait
arbitrarily long to choose eir Target?

Hm. I hadn't thought about that. Frankly, though, I can see it being good
for an HJM to be allowed to wait.
Note that this only matters for SMACK and Greater Booty.

Second question - can e *never* choose a Target? For example, because e stopped playing shortly after becoming a Hand Job Master?

--
Wonko