SkArcher on 25 Nov 2003 03:27:30 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:24:10 -0600 (CST), David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Daniel Lepage wrote:

It's kind of irritating how hard it's becoming to track the game...

No kidding. :-)

One thing I have been thinking of suggesting is to form a large prop to tidy the ruleset up and reset the game in early January, to remove all the extraneous entries and useless odds and end, and to make the game easier to track. If anyone has any good ideas, post em and we can make it unauthored

SkArcher