Rob Speer on 25 Sep 2003 21:37:56 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] [PGo] This should stirthingsup.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 02:53:47PM -0400, bd wrote:
> Hm. I thought the checkpoint recognizers signalled a new checkpoint, and I
> went two days before - was the recognizer delayed that long?

There is a Checkpoint at the end of nday 3. At that point, the clock is
off, and any actions are queued until the beginning of nday 4.

When Dave posts the Checkpointly Recognizer, it signals the beginning of
nday 4.

It vaguely reminds me of the Hebrew calendar.
--
Rob Speer