SkArcher on 24 Sep 2003 22:09:42 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The CheckpointlyRecognizer(50.3/4)

Q1: Probably yes

Q2: Probably not, judging by the technical level of most people here. Heck,
_I_ can spoof an IP, so lots of others can if they put their minds to it.

What it comes down to is trust. I _could_ but I wont bother because... well,
because I'm playing this game, not silly buggers. But then, I wouldn't
illegally modify someone elses props, but I would correct their spelling.

SkArcher