Daniel Lepage on 23 Sep 2003 22:12:24 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Tunnelers Change

Oops. I guess I'm sending out another message before doing all my work.

I suggest that in the rules to Tunnelers, in the description of what happens when a mole kills another, it is added that "The killing Mole may choose any of eir max stats and increase it by one."

Sort of as an incentive to go out and do things rather than hiding in a corner discarding cards, praying for a foursome.

--
Wonko