Glotmorf on 23 Sep 2003 03:00:18 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] T-shirts

On 22 Sep 2003 at 17:52, Zac Mi wrote:

> {{_T-shirts improved (I hope)_
>
> Change the text of rule 1082/0 to read
>
> {{There may exist objects called T-shirts. T-shirts
> may have text on them.
> T-shirts may only be modified as described in the
> rules.  There exist "T" number of T-shirts.  "T" is
> defined a being one quarter of the number of points in
> the Gremlin Fund.  T-shirts are created by proposals
> as described by the rules.  T-shirts may have the
> attributes Color and Text. }}
>
> }}

I don't like the idea that the number of T-shirts in existence is tied to a value that can
change every nweek.  If, for example, someone managed somehow to drain the
gremlin fund, the T-shirt that currently exists in my possession would be destroyed.
And while I don't really believe in T-shirts, I object when people try to take my toys
away.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower