Baron von Skippy on 17 Sep 2003 23:07:24 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 49 BALLOT

>I just want Outlook to put >'s at the front of every quoted line, surely
>that isn't too much to ask...
-I repeat my previous suggestion to the effect that the best solution is to get a new mail client.-

>and as per usual MS help is a waste of Hard Drive space
-I should probably take that advice myself - I'm using Outlook for my college e-mail, and I should switch to Eudora... sounds like work, though. Where's the fun in that?-

[[BvS]]