Baron von Skippy on 17 Sep 2003 23:04:32 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 49 BALLOT

>Well, you can always do your email in Word, then cut and paste...Them POS MS programs are interoperable, you know...:)

-You really can?t, actually. When you copy from Word into an e-mail? well, to demonstrate, I?ve done just that. See how it makes the punctuation all screwy? It?s a pain in the ass. On the other hand, Notepad works beautifully. It also uses a? what?s it called when all of a font?s characters are the same width? ?Monotype?? Anyway, that means it?s good for planning Go and Tunnelers moves.-

[[BvS]]