Baron von Skippy on 15 Sep 2003 04:45:58 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Tunnelers RC

>I have another suggested Tunneler's Rule Change, namely that we add the
>following card combos:
>
>(note: when I say 'target mole' I really mean 'the mole in target
>square, if there is one'; if nobody's there, just lose the cards and
>have no effect)
>XXO - swap places with any square
>XXT - do 1 damage to target mole
>XXS - target mole gets no movement points during eir next turn
>XXQ - target mole cannot attack during eir next turn
>
>Note: All of these can only target squares within three of your
>location.
>Another Note: by swap squares, I mean trade the contents of those
>squares - swap places with moles that are there; bring the dirt to
>where you were if the target's full, etc.
>
>And finally:
>XXXXX - draw seven cards; at the end of your turn, discard down to two.
>
>Anyone have any thoughts?

-Generally not. Right now, however, I think this looks good - it makes the X cards useful - except for one thing; no one will ever manage to accumulate 5 X cards without some crazy focus on that goal, and it's not worth the effort for the result offered. Now, I'd go for that combo if the effect were more along the lines of "take two extra turns after this one..."-

[[BvS]]