Daniel Lepage on 15 Sep 2003 03:03:55 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Tunnelers RC

I have another suggested Tunneler's Rule Change, namely that we add the following card combos:

(note: when I say 'target mole' I really mean 'the mole in target square, if there is one'; if nobody's there, just lose the cards and have no effect)
XXO - swap places with any square
XXT - do 1 damage to target mole
XXS - target mole gets no movement points during eir next turn
XXQ - target mole cannot attack during eir next turn

Note: All of these can only target squares within three of your location. Another Note: by swap squares, I mean trade the contents of those squares - swap places with moles that are there; bring the dirt to where you were if the target's full, etc.

And finally:
XXXXX - draw seven cards; at the end of your turn, discard down to two.

Anyone have any thoughts?

--
The Wonko