Baron von Skippy on 12 Sep 2003 00:01:47 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Tunnelers discussion

>>Although the Baron does have a point - it doesn't really make sense for
>>a Mole to able to make any complicated trap; holes and piles of stuff
>>are pretty much the limit.
>
>>BTW, what's a 'glitter bone'?
>
>I was trying to come up with a way for it to actually do damage. Glitter
>really has no bones.

-Don't be silly. Glitter /is/ bones. Dried, powdered Flamboyant Peacock bones - that species got so colorful that even their skeleton became iridescent.-

>>And how could a subgame direct somebody to a nasty website? ("You've
>>fallen into a trap! Quick, visit www.holycowthatsalotofporn.com")
>
>It was a reference to the practice of making a link that looks meaningful
>but sends unwary clickers to http://goatse.cx (If you've never been sent
>there, you really shouldn't look).

-It doesn't even have to be meaningful. I've got a profile around here somewhere online with a link to goatse labeled "DO NOT CLICK." People click it. Don't ask me why.-

[[BvS]]