Baron von Skippy on 11 Sep 2003 19:07:51 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Tunnelers discussion

>> -Hmm, time to add my own waste of spac... er, suggestions.
>
>And you accuse *me* of overcomplicating things? ;)

-I'm warming to the idea... and I've always been a fan of wasting people's time by posting utter crap. As long as I'm the one posting.-

>> Gladiator Trap: Traps a mole until another mole comes to an adjacent
>> space. Then that mole is also trapped - the only way out is for them
>> to fight, and neither can move until the other is dead.
>>
>> Cave-in Trap: The tunnel collapses on the mole.
>>
>> Elevator Trap: The mole is rocketed to the surface and must tunnel
>> back onto the playing field (translation: the mole is removed from
>> play for three rounds, then placed at a random location on the board).
>>
>> F*%@ing Camper!!! Trap: Whenever a mole is placed on the board within
>> three spaces of this trap, that mole dies.
>
>Since Glotmorf gets to place any new Moles after the game starts,
>doesn't this just amount to, "Glotmorf can choose to arbitrarily kill
>newbies"?

-Depends. Do you trust him to be random?-

>> Big Red Button Trap: Tunnels out every square adjacent to the trap and
>> leaves the mole with one hit point. (And preferably all of their fur
>> blackened and sticking out on end. If they could have a startled
>> expression and remain in the position they occupied before pushing the
>> button, that would also be great.)
>>
>> I like the last two best.-
>
>How about:
>Possession Trap: The layer of trap takes that Mole's next turn for em.
>Weenie Trap: The victim gets -1 to all stats, with a minimum at the
>starting stats.
>Vacuum Trap: The victim discards eir hand.

-Teen Angst Trap: The mole dons a trenchcoat and listens to Nirvana. They are unable to move until their world is no longer pain and suffering, or until someone smacks them upside the head and makes them get a job.

La Belle Dame Sans Merci Trap: Lasts 6 turns. Any mole which enters the trapped space cannot perform any action, including defending themselves, until the trap disappears. During that time, the mole loses one hit point per turn.

Pod People Trap: The mole is moved to a random corner of the board and a doppleganger is placed on the board under the control of the player who placed the trap. This doppleganger is labeled the same as the original mole. The doppleganger will not go away until the original mole finds it and attacks it.-

[[BvS]]