Baron von Skippy on 11 Sep 2003 18:56:50 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Tunnelers discussion

>>> Maybe it should be a deadfall trap (where the passage of a creature
>>> results in a large weight falling); this would lend credibility to the
>>> idea that putting more in it makes it hurt more.
>>
>>> A pit trap could then be something boring, like "When a mole steps on
>>> pit trap, it loses a hit point".
>>
>> You could also make other traps, like the Glitter Trap (difficult to
>> put up,
>> an amusing art form, but harmless unless the mole chokes on the glitter
>> bones or something), the Goatse Trap (sends you to a nasty website),
>> the
>> Tourist Trap (takes your money, perhaps)
>
>Perhaps 'trap' should be an abstract class, then.
>
>Although the Baron does have a point - it doesn't really make sense for
>a Mole to able to make any complicated trap; holes and piles of stuff
>are pretty much the limit.
-Depends on the mole. These are moles being controlled by demigods with BO problems. A pewter shoe can't buy houses, either, but that's the basis of Monopoly.-

>BTW, what's a 'glitter bone'?
>
>And how could a subgame direct somebody to a nasty website? ("You've
>fallen into a trap! Quick, visit www.holycowthatsalotofporn.com")
-Heh. I wonder if anyone's taken that domain yet.-

[[BvS]]