Mark Karasek on 27 Aug 2003 16:14:40 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Testing...

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:02:41 -0400, Glotmorf <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In case anyone cares, I'll repeat my offer to implement any web-based
stuff
we want. I'm leaving for college in a few days, but once I get settled in
should be able to do it.

By "implement", do you mean develop something, or install something already developed?

Develop something. Of course, laziness is one of the three principle virtues of a programmer, so if something already exists I can install that instead :-)

--The Pusher Robot