Glotmorf on 27 Aug 2003 02:19:46 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Testing...

On 8/26/03 at 9:17 PM Mark Karasek wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:04:16 -0500, The Mole Gremlin
><glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi!  This is the Mole Gremlin, testing automated email messages!
>
>I think it worked.

Indeed.  I didn't know if Joel's machine would be recognized on spoon-discuss. :)  Now I know I can generate automatic -business and -discuss messages from a CGI script.  This could get real useful if we can implement web-based self-managed proposal entry...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower