Craig on 20 Aug 2003 03:47:44 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Go

>>>Oh, and I accept an alliance with Rob.
>>
>>Oh, right. Alliances.
>>
>>Who's with who right now?
>>I offer an alliance to Iain. Iff Wonko is currently without allies, I
offer
>>em an alliance.
>>
>>By the way, BvS, what are you doing playing so close to the center?

>-It's not the edge.-

::boggle::
Standard Go thinking is that good opening moves *ought* to be near the edge.
I've never played 13-by-13, so I don't know any opening joseki for it, but
I'll bet they aren't too far from 9-by-9 or 19-by-19.

 -- Teucer

"Next meeting, electroshock devices go under everyone's chairs."
 -John Cowan

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx