Glotmorf on 20 Aug 2003 03:01:43 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Go

On 8/19/03 at 10:51 PM Craig wrote:

>>The "corrected board" doesn't show my stone.  I'd said it should have
>been
>placed at D7.
>
>But, as Wonko stated, your move did not occur at all. Therefore the
>corrected board should not account for your stone until you try again.

Wonko didn't say that, and shouldn't have if e did.  My email specifically said, "I place a stone at D7, labelled "G"."  As that statement was made on the business forum, that action should have occurred.  If the board I displayed didn't reflect the action, it means the board I displayed was in error.  My action still occurred.

Wonko's board, therefore, was also in error, since it too didn't reflect my action.  As was yours.  As far as I can tell, my most recently posted board takes into account all stone-placing actions.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower