Daniel Lepage on 16 Aug 2003 01:33:13 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: FWD: [Spoon-business] Go

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 06:04  PM, Iain Scott wrote:

Wait a second! I think we should try and be clear which board we are playing on, here... Is BvS's second attempt at playing more valid than his first, and if so, should Wonko and myself try to play again? Or do we have multiple boards?

The first players were right - they happened while the clock was off, and therefore took effect as soon as the clock came back on. The later attempts at repeating the moves failed, because they'd already moved.

--
Wonko