David E. Smith on 15 Aug 2003 04:58:23 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The ruleset

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Mark Karasek wrote:

> [[Hmm... Dave didn't veto anything, and I was never adequately convinced
> that the ruleset was not in fact repealed, so just to be safe I'm going to
> attempt this again.]]

I await many players' Kicks in your Ass.

The ruleset is still here. Yes, all laws of all nations were repealed, and
yes, apparently B Nomic is declaring itself to be a nation (a dubious
claim at best, as we have yet to send an ambassador to the United
Nations). So what? B Nomic never had any laws to begin with, so far as I
recall. The *rules*, on the other hand, are still alive and kicking.

At the risk of channeling Glotmorf: I have said.

...dave