Baron von Skippy on 7 Aug 2003 02:06:10 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] r10

>Now that I think about it, this discussion is irrelevant. In addition to
>nations, the proposal also repealed laws of international bodies; since B
>Nomic ha(s|d) players from multiple countries, shouldn't it qualify? (hint:
>Yes)

-Tell you what. Since none of us are able to represent our nations, let's ask someone who is. Go ahead and call John Ashcroft and tell him what's up. I'll see you in 10 to 20. Unless they call it treason, in which case... um, bye-bye.

Seriously, though, if a law was made regulating air travel in the US or UK, did it change the Airspeeders rule? (Hint: NO.) About all you've done by getting rid of their laws is remove all the restrictions on what we can put on the site, I think.-

[[BvS]]