Daniel Lepage on 6 Aug 2003 02:16:46 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm baack... again.

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 09:28  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

I return from leave, with the full intention of keeping with it and
staying
back this time.

...You've been busy, haven't you?  Repealing rules every which way.
Ah,
anyway-- less for me to remember, no?

Oh, and I heard about those spiffy @bnomic.org email addresses, how
do I get
mine?

-0-the voice-0-

I think you have been garbage collected....

at any rate, welcome back if you are back, if not, you will have to
wait until we can have new players again...

It doesn't matter whether or not e's been garbage collected; for the
same reason Iain was still a player, so's the Voice.
-You mean someone else scooped him up and used a society to vote for him, thus keeping his Activity from dropping for three nweeks? I must have missed that.-

Sorry, I meant the same reason WC was still a player.

Meanwhile new players *can* join anyway, so either way, e's back.
-We aren't so sure about that, and last I checked, you don't get to make blanket statements about what's legal and what isn't. So e /might/ be back, and then again, e might not. Ah, what wonderful times we live in...-

E's not back because e never left - E still fits the definition of a player, and the garbage collection rule doesn't have enough Chutzpah to make em cease to be a player, because the player rule says e still qualifies.

--
Wonko