Baron von Skippy on 6 Aug 2003 01:28:44 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm baack... again.

>>> I return from leave, with the full intention of keeping with it and
>>> staying
>>> back this time.
>>>
>>> ...You've been busy, haven't you?  Repealing rules every which way.
>>> Ah,
>>> anyway-- less for me to remember, no?
>>>
>>> Oh, and I heard about those spiffy @bnomic.org email addresses, how
>>> do I get
>>> mine?
>>>
>>> -0-the voice-0-
>>>

>> I think you have been garbage collected....
>>
>> at any rate, welcome back if you are back, if not, you will have to
>> wait until we can have new players again...
>
>It doesn't matter whether or not e's been garbage collected; for the
>same reason Iain was still a player, so's the Voice.
-You mean someone else scooped him up and used a society to vote for him, thus keeping his Activity from dropping for three nweeks? I must have missed that.-

>Meanwhile new players *can* join anyway, so either way, e's back.
-We aren't so sure about that, and last I checked, you don't get to make blanket statements about what's legal and what isn't. So e /might/ be back, and then again, e might not. Ah, what wonderful times we live in...-

[[BvS]]