Iain Scott on 31 Jul 2003 16:28:15 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 46 BALLOT

At 15:22 31/07/03, you wrote:
--- Iain Scott <iop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> >Proposal 1600/0: What was that again? (Glotmorf)
 isnt it in
> conflict with the
> Permisability of the Unprohibited?

No, it complements r18, by regulating the otherwise
not regulated actions and objects.  An interesting
question, though, is what is left unregulated after
this goes in.

Hmm... perhaps I meant "conflicts with the _spirit_ of r18"?

And now I think of it, r393 references the action "change the game state", "but [I think] there is no statement in the rules defining that action". Does that mean that no changes to the game state, even those speciffically allowed by other rules, would be possible?

cheers,
Iain