Glotmorf on 30 Jul 2003 12:33:29 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 46 BALLOT

On 7/30/03 at 3:37 AM Anything McGee wrote:

>>shirts"? Dude, there's a big
>>difference between the Game Object "T-shirt" and a real world T-shirt.
>
>Unless it happens behind the scenes, T-shirts haven't been used as a Game
>Object since I joined.  Do please enlighten me.

I believe it was Mr. in a Spacesuit that introduced these.  Since their only significance was what the T-shirt said, they amounted to another kind of style title.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower