Glotmorf on 30 Jul 2003 04:46:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 46 BALLOT

On 7/30/03 at 12:23 AM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>> Proposal 1614/0: Glotmorf's profit prop (Glotmorf)
>
>No. And for the same reasons specified above when I kicked BvS,
>Glotmorf gets a Kick in the Ass.

Tsk.  This was sheer opportunism.  The Baron posted a message that ended with something like, "...In fact, I feel a proposal coming on..." so I kicked out a one-line prop as fast as I could just to one-up em.  Might've worked if I hadn't sent it from the wrong email account, which got the post held up for hours.

If I deserve a Kick in the Ass for anything, it's for not replacing this with something more meaningful when I had the chance, once the Baron made eir own prop.

>> Proposal 1617/0: Quote Prop by Glotmorf (Glotmorf)
>
>No. This I'd like to have on a T-Shirt :)

There are, I believe, places in this country where you could get arrested for it.  But it'd probably go over big at game conventions...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower