Baron von Skippy on 26 Jul 2003 02:05:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Ow.

>Seems to me like the game exploded again. That said, could someone summarize
>what, if anything, we know happened over the past nweek or so? Reading the
>spoon-business messages [[ in the wrong order, accidentally ]] made my head
>hurt...

-Well, Wonko tried to win and it looks like e didn't, I tried to nuke the game and it looks like I didn't, and then several people tried to win via failing to pass a proposal. We're seeing how that turns out. So no, nothing exploded, it just looked like it at first.-

[[BvS]]