Mark Karasek on 21 Jul 2003 10:35:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] "effects related to proposal failure"

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:08:07 -0500, Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since when am I in the minority. The majority of the players seem to be in on the failure scam.

AFAICT, you're the only one who firmly believes that this is true; a few people are unsure (or don't have time to read the relevant rules and are waiting for others to figure it out for them), and a bunch of people, myself included, are doing random things just in case the CFI's go the wrong way, so that we'll profit from it if for some strange reason it goes through, but we don't really expect it to go through.

-Allow me to cast my weight behind the Failure Scam. I believe there's a hole in there and I believe it can be exploited. Anyone else want to make a concrete statement here?-

Well, I believe my recent discussion with SkArcher should make my position on the matter fairly clear...

TPR