Rob Speer on 19 Jul 2003 06:57:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Rob's Political Go

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 10:45:28PM -0700, Glotmorf wrote:
> Rob...When you talk about "points" in Political Go,
> are you talking about B Nomic points, or do you mean
> points of score within the Go game?
>
> If Political Go is meant to be a subgame, I'm not sure
> how happy I am with the idea of people pulling into
> the lead in B Nomic as a result of Go.

In the new version, I define Go Points, which you get or lose over the
course of the game. At the end of the game, if you have positive Go
Points, they become actual game points.

There should be some reward for playing through a long fricking game of
Go, backstabbing your friends, and emerging victorious. Remember that
I can't imagine anyone gaining much more than 100 points from this.
Nomvivor counted for way more than that.

--
Rob Speer