Craig on 19 Jul 2003 05:17:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Actions

>I hereby state that if any proposal passes or fails, I immediately Win
>before anything else can happen.

>Note that if a proposal with a 'failure' clause fails, there is just as
>much justification for implementing the above text as there is for
>implementing the failure clause. Personally, I think that's absolutely
>no justification at all, 'cause this whole thing is a load of dingo's
>kidneys, but just in case, it's my Win, if it's anyone's. Which is
>okay, 'cause it's not anyone's win.

>BTW, the Minister of Quotes hereby submits an invoice for 20 points.

Okay, this is getting scary. I'm going back to the "quietly concocting evil
takeover schemes" mode of scamming.

And no, I'm not bluffing.

 -- Teucer

"Nothing exciting here except the day the volcano went off under us and
killed everyone in a torrent of fire. Yep, pretty dull."
 -Baron von Skippy

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx