Anything McGee on 18 Jul 2003 22:21:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Gutting the Carcass

>Not instantly, no....
>
>give me a few minutes, i'll see what I can do

Sure, I'll be here for a while.  In the meantime, I'll admit that I have yet to find a past proposal that attempted it, but I'm confident that the rules and CFIs have overlooked it.

Anyway, I'm not attached to that.  I can remove it if it's a problem.  It just seems to make sense, considering that the rule would be automatically repealed shortly anyway.

Anything M.